We are a person centred care agency - Promoting and enabling people to live independently and safely within their own home across Gloucestershire and Wiltshire.
We hope you can find everything you need. First Contact Healthcare DCS is focused on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction - we will do everything we can to meet your expectations.
With a variety of services to choose from, we're sure you'll be happy working with us. Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us.
We hope to see you again! Check back later for new updates to our website. There's much more to come!
First Contact Healthcare Domiciliary Care Services provides care services to the following Service User categories:
Older People over 65 years old
Older People under 65 years old
Learning Difficulties or Autistic spectrum disorder
Live in care
Social Companionship care
Personal Care in includes;
- Assistance with washing, bathing, bed routine and to maintain personal hygiene.
- Support with continence and toileting needs.
- Assistance with nutritional needs by means of meal preparation, shopping or support with eating.
- Assisting with medication.
- Providing support whilst on holiday.
- Providing companionship and interaction.
- Assisting Service Users to keep in contact with family and friends.
- Assisting to participate in hobbies, interest and religious activities.