Join our lovely diverse team today!
Carers working in the community are expected to deliver support to elderly people in their own home. Ensuring the best care and support is given and all needs are met.
Responsibilities and Duties
It is vital that Carers know their roles and responsibilities as a care worker and their duties under confidentiality and data protection act. The company will provide all the relevant training to ensure that everybody is aware regarding their duties and responsibilities.
Qualifications and Skills
In order to be considered for this job you will need the following: -Right to live and work in the UK -Full Driving license and access to a car -Referees from all employments (and places of study if applicable) for the past 5 years -NVQ 2 / SVQ 2 in Health and Social Care preferable but not essential.
We can offer you:
- Signup bonus of £300*
- Salary £9.00 - £9.25ph, (enhanced rate for bank holidays)
- Free uniform & trainings
- Criminal record check (DBS) cost refunded after probationary period
- Opportunity to earn an additional £200 through "Recommend a Friend" bonus scheme*
- Support to gain qualification in Health and Social Care*
* Terms and conditions apply
Full-time, Part-time, Permanent (bank)
£9.00 to £9.25 /hour
Required licence or certification:
Full UK Driving Licence