Our Aims and Objectives
First Contact Healthcare Domiciliary Care services Limited will provide a caring, confidential and professional service to enable users of the service to remain living within their own home whilst enabling service users to live as independent and safely as possible, whilst maintaining their privacy and dignity at all times.
First Contact Healthcare Domiciliary Care Service Limited will provide trained care worker who will be equipped with the appropriate skills and have the appropriate experience to meet the needs of the person using the service.
First Contact Healthcare Domiciliary Care Service Limited will provide care and support for people who cannot wholly look after themselves. We provide our services to Service Users within their own home, focusing on person centred, outcome based care.
1. To focus on Service Users. We aim to provide personal care and support in ways which have positive outcomes for service users and promote their active participation.
2. To ensure that we are fit for purpose. We constantly seek to improve the service we provide and in doing so seek regular feedback from people using our services.
3. To provide a person centred plan individual to the service user’s needs. we will provide for each service user a package of care that contributes to his or her overall personal and healthcare preferences. We will co-operate with other service and professionals to help maximise each Service User’s independence and to ensure as fully as possible the Service Users maximum participation in the community.
4. To meet assessed needs. Before we provide services, we ensure that a potential Service User’s needs and preferences are thoroughly assessed. We aim to ensure that the care provided by First Contact Healthcare Domiciliary care service Limited meets the assessed needs of each Service User, that needs are re-assessed as frequently as necessary, and that the care and support provided have the flexibility to respond to the changing needs or requirements.
5. To provide quality service. We are committed to providing high quality services and to continuously improve the level of the care we offer.
6. To employ quality work force. We are committed to the careful selection and training of both care workers and office based staff including managers.
7. To ensure that our care workers feel valued. It is important that our care workers know they are valued by First Contact Healthcare Domiciliary Care Service Limited. Where possible we work with other companies to offer benefits and incentives to our care workers. Regular awards will be made to care workers who have been nominated by their peers.
8. To work as part of a team. Where other healthcare professionals are involved with the Service User, we will liaise effectively to ensure that changes to care are effectively communicated to the relevant members of the multidisciplinary team.